Coffee Filter Rainbow Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Coffee Filter Rainbow is a fun spring craft for kids to make at home or at school. With just a few common household art supplies, these cute coffee filter rainbows can be made in about 30 minutes (not including drying time). You can also use this activity to teach kids about color theory and blending. Plus, it鈥檚 the perfect time to learn the colors of the rainbow and incorporate it into other weather learning activities. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer is a great way to do your part to save the earth by crafting with items you may already… Continue reading: "Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer"
- Easy Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft
- Thanksgiving Button Turkey Craft
- Coffee Filter Rainbow Craft
- Paint Stick Snowmen
- Psychedelic Watercolor Coffee Filter Snowflakes
- SNOWMAN MARSHMALLOW CRAFT
- Popsicle Stick Poppy
- Rainbow Fish Craft Projects For Kids
- Borax Crystal Flowers
- Popsicle Stick Rainbow And Felt Cloud Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Medic Gnome - Crochet A Tribute
- Free Christmas Word Search Printable For Kids And Adults
- Diy Print At Home Holiday Cards For Teachers
- Monster Mask Clips
- Petaled Pan Protector
- Mini-puppy Rose
- Denim Infinity Scarf
- Easy Velvety Infinity Scarf
- Cable Holly Leaf Necklace
- Autumn Acorn Hot Pads