Easy Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These Coffee Filter Butterflies make a great spring craft for kids to make. With a few basic craft and household supplies, you can tie dye coffee filters with washable markers and create dozens of gorgeous butterflies! Our printable butterfly life cycle worksheet goes well with this project or make these coffee filter rainbows for another spring themed activity. These tie dye coffee filter butterflies are quick and easy for kids to create and a great exercise in color theory and blending! I love how simple and fun coffee filter crafts are for kids of all ages. They will love watching the colors blend."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer is a great way to do your part to save the earth by crafting with items you may already… Continue reading: "Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer"
- Easy Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft
- Thanksgiving Button Turkey Craft
- Coffee Filter Rainbow Craft
- Paint Stick Snowmen
- Psychedelic Watercolor Coffee Filter Snowflakes
- SNOWMAN MARSHMALLOW CRAFT
- Popsicle Stick Poppy
- Rainbow Fish Craft Projects For Kids
- Borax Crystal Flowers
- Popsicle Stick Rainbow And Felt Cloud Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Medic Gnome - Crochet A Tribute
- Free Christmas Word Search Printable For Kids And Adults
- Diy Print At Home Holiday Cards For Teachers
- Monster Mask Clips
- Petaled Pan Protector
- Mini-puppy Rose
- Denim Infinity Scarf
- Easy Velvety Infinity Scarf
- Cable Holly Leaf Necklace
- Autumn Acorn Hot Pads