Double Twist Pumpkin
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These textured pumpkins are the perfect quick make for fall home decor. The Double Twist pumpkin comes in three sizes and features the twisted single crochet stitch. The pattern utilizes worsted weight yarn and an H 5.0 mm crochet hook, but subbing out thicker or thinner yarn is an easy way to adjust the size of your pumpkin. You'll also need stuffing or poly-fil, scissors, a tapestry needle, and a stem (or cinnamon sticks, wine cork, or leather strip). "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 25-90 yards of worsted weight yarn
- H 5.0 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Stuffing, fabric scraps, or poly-fil
- Stem (e.g. leather strip, cinnamon stick, wine cork, actual stick, crocheted stem)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer is a great way to do your part to save the earth by crafting with items you may already… Continue reading: "Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Medic Gnome - Crochet A Tribute
- Free Christmas Word Search Printable For Kids And Adults
- Diy Print At Home Holiday Cards For Teachers
- Monster Mask Clips
- Petaled Pan Protector
- Mini-puppy Rose
- Denim Infinity Scarf
- Easy Velvety Infinity Scarf
- Cable Holly Leaf Necklace
- Autumn Acorn Hot Pads