Glowing Jack O Lantern Jars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Halloween would not be complete without pumpkins, Jack O Lanterns, costumes, and things that glow in the dark. These jars look awesome lined on your driveway on Halloween night, or atop a bookshelf or mantel for your Halloween party. They鈥檙e simple to make and require only a few crafting supplies making it fun for kids and adults alike. Glow sticks are inexpensive and can be used to make lots of things light up the night, see how we used them to make these Glowing Jack O Lantern Jars! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Clean glass jars
- Glow sticks
Glass paint pen
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Plastic Canvas Snowman
- Diy Gift Box Christmas Ornament
- Reindeer Hot Chocolate Gift Bags
- Dollar Tree Fall Farmhouse Sign
- Lacey Beaded Holiday Wreath Ornament
- Sparkly Heart Stone Paper Weight
- Paper Tube Christmas Tree
- Glowing Jack O Lantern Jars
- Filligree Paper Christmas Ornaments
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Unisex Pajama Top Free Pattern
- Baby Rainbow Sampler Blanket
- Noelle Blanket
- Extra Thick Potholder
- Perfect Scrap Yarn Crochet Stitch
- Quick Pastel Doily
- How To Make The Christmas Tree Patchwork With Lights
- Ombre Holiday Table Runner And Placemats
- Foundation Half Double Crochet Stitch
- Foundation Single Crochet