DIY Color Experiment
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "I recently saw a YouTuber use Kool-Aid to dye paper. I thought the Kool-Aid looked similar to shimmer powder. I also thought instead of staining the paper with kool-aid we could just paint with it. So the experiment began by going to the grocery store and seeing what colors I could find. I basically bought yellow, red, blue, and purple. Each package was about twenty-five cents. So home I went to try out our Kool-Aid colors."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Water brush
- Plastic containers
- Spritz bottle with water
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Coloring Therapy: Scribble Stress Away
- Relaxing Mandala Coloring Pages
- Coloring Pages for the Soul
- Color Yourself Calm Mandala
- Spring Blooms Coloring Sheet
- Amazing Ocean Coloring Pages
- Whimsical Bird Coloring Sheet
- Origami Elephant
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Surprise Origami Pouches
- Crochet Men鈥檚 Scarf Cool Ombre
- Christmas Wax Air Fresheners
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Tree?
- Polar Pup Scarf
- Easy Warm Winter Mittens
- Forest Rug
- Lunt Twisted Headband
- Sand To Sea Shawl
- Crochet Heart Santa Ornament