Canning Ring Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you have rusty or old canning jar rings that you don't know what to do with? Use them to make this canning ring wreath. Other than the canning rings, everything else was from Dollar Tree. This wreath took less than an hour to make, and I only spent $3! You can use new rings, but I really liked the rust and the patina on the used rings. I used both silver and gold, and I like the contrast."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
- Diy Monster Eyes T-shirt
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- DIY Crate Ottoman
- 36 Dollar Store Crafts
- 15 Minute Macrame Rainbow
- French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- DIY Air Force Keepsake Box
- Ribbon Crafts: 14 Things to Make with Ribbon
- Fat Quarter and Duct Tape Tote Bag (No Sew)
- Diy Fairy House On A Pickle Jar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Beanie Hat With A Twist
- Diy Mickey Mouse Cake Plates
- Upcycled Scrap Sweater Ball Garlands
- Fair Isle Crochet Ornament
- Watercolor Poncho
- Chrysanthemum Granny Square
- Medic Gnome - Crochet A Tribute
- Free Christmas Word Search Printable For Kids And Adults
- Diy Print At Home Holiday Cards For Teachers
- Monster Mask Clips