During June I thought quite a lot about change and continuity. I’m not seeking out many big changes at the moment, although I’m open to the unexpected. The next year looks set to be challenging but fairly familiar. I’m staying on with Student Hubs and will continue my MA from September. I’m also making longer term plans with my boyfriend.
July will involve reading, resting, exploring places in good company and working on some key projects. I’ll be visiting Florence soon, so I’ll share highlights and recommendations afterwards.
For now, take care and let me know if you enjoy any of the links below.
I’ve been writing:
- Talking social impact and style with Sarah Beckett, co-founder of Birdsong
- Advice for Master’s applicants
- Talking social media and self-employment with Corrie Jones
- 10 things I’ve learned from living at home in my twenties
I’ve been reading:
- All Our Wrong Todays
- Fierce Conversations
- Career Advice from Bianca Bass
- The Wedding Toast I’ll Never Give
- Museum Business Models in the Digital Economy
I’ve been listening to:
- Melodrama – Lorde
- Fighting with Sharon Horgan and Rebekah Staton – The Guilty Feminist Podcast
- Otegha Uwagba: How To Build Your Own Brand – Ctrl Alt Delete Podcast
- Teeth – Global Pillage
I’ve been watching: