I’ve spent the past couple of weeks studying, seeing family and friends, watching festive TV, reading and resting. Imagine me covered in highlighter marks and mince pie crumbs if you like.
Here’s what I’ve been creating and enjoying this month. In January I’ll be starting a new monthly series featuring a selection of my favourite things in more depth.
As always, thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great start to 2018.
I’ve been writing:
I’ve been reading:
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat
- The Storyteller
- Peculiar Ground
- England and Other Stories
- Women Are Supposed to Give Until They Die
- The Unspoken History Behind a Surname
- Through Podcasts, Finally, Women are Really Being Heard
- How Motherhood Affects Creativity
- The Ambition Collision
I’ve been listening to:
- Wendy MacNaughton: Activating Your Empathy Muscle – Hurry Slowly
- A Boyfriend Too Good To Be True – Modern Love
- Period Poverty – The Guilty Feminist
- Reputation – Taylor Swift
I’ve been watching: